List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: API enhancement: Selecting area to chart in a KSpread sheet.
From:       "Karl-Heinz Zimmer" <khz () ngi ! de>
Date:       2005-11-15 17:45:45

Hi Inge,

so far brushes are supported only in a limited way: You can specify the
brush to be used for the items of "Box and Whisker" charts and you can
have cell-specific brushes to be used for single items in an Area Chart,
but (as of yet) brushes can not be used for other types such as Bar
charts.

Also we have a few more marker shapes, but no user specific markers (yet).

The reason for this is that we did not add too many new features (since we
are still in the 1.1.x release range) but we made the existing features
more usable, fixed a lot of bugs, polished a lot of things ... and
carefully added just a few more feature details.

The next versions to come will be the 2.0 and the 1.2 release: The former
to fully support and make use of Qt 4.x and the later to have most of the
features introduced with KD Chart 2.0 available also for Qt 3.x users.

  Karl-Heinz

On Di, 15.11.2005, 18:34, Inge Wallin sagte: