List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: "Install KOffice unstable from svn" page
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-10-30 21:18:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 30 October 2005 21:57, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> It's good choice but explaining a reason (with *bold* letters) for
> 'using KDEDIRS instead of overwritting installation', (or add a link to
> such explanation) will help. OK with this?

ehm,  please work on your english sentences a bit longer, I can't make
heads or tails from your sentence above.

Anyway; you wanted to alter the instructions to provide a more verbose
version of something that is actually happinging with the current
version.
So, what exactly is the problem in the first place?

--
Thomas Zander