List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread: smarter resizing of selection
From:       Daniel =?iso-8859-1?q?Marjam=E4ki?= <daniel.marjamaki () comhem ! se>
Date:       2005-10-29 7:31:14

Hello!

I would like to make changes to KSpread, but first I want to know if you like
my idea or not.

Let's pretend we have selected two cells; {"=A1+1","=A1+2"}
Now we resize the selection and KSpread adds new celldata.
If the cells are in a row, the new cell will say: "=C1+1"
If the cells are in a column, the new cell will say: "=A3+1"

I think it would be more logical if the new cell says: "=A1+3"

Best Regards,
Daniel Marjamäki