List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: OpenOffice.org bloat article
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-10-28 9:25:46

> Code to reduce the memory usage by changing the storage of cell
> formatting information has already been partly written, and I'm sure
> that other aspects can be improved as well.

If you mean that cluster stuff, it's still not finished yet, it even
breaks many of the tests.
Also, like I wrote before, I'm not convinced the complexity added when
taking account row/column operations in this style cluster is worth to
do.

--
Ariya Hidayat, http://ariya.blogspot.com
http://www.google.com/search?q=ariya+hidayat&btnI