List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KWord keyboard accessibility enhancements
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-10-23 15:24:42

On Saturday 22 October 2005 00:52, Thomas Zander wrote:> On Friday 21 October 2005 \
23:56, Gary Cramblitt wrote:> > Since you sound like you are familiar with the \
code...  I've been> > trying to figure out a way to select the frame border with the> \
> keyboard.  In some places I see code like this> >> >    \
> frameSet->frame(0)->setSelected(true)> >> > but I assume this selects the *first* \
> frame of a frameset; not> > necessarily the frame that the caret is in.  Is there a \
> way to know> > which frame the caret is in?> > KWFrameSetEdit is your friend :)  it \
> has a currentFrame() method.> > > Also, as long as I'm fishing for code hints... \
> I'm also trying to get> > the screen position (in pixels), of the text caret.  It \
> looks like I> > need to get the KoTextCursor object and use its x() and y() \
> properties,
Not directly; x and y are in a different coordinate system.You want to use  \
                KWTextFrameSet::cursorPos( cursor, canvas, currentFrame ).
(http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). \