List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/filters/kchart
From:       Fredrik Edemar <f_edemar () linux ! se>
Date:       2005-10-23 15:22:40

söndag 23 oktober 2005 16:20 skrev Inge Wallin:
> On Sunday 23 October 2005 14.56, Laurent Montel wrote:
> > SVN commit 473346 by mlaurent:
> >
> > Add other image export filter as in kpresenter
>
> I don't think this patch was necessary.  At least my kchart could already
> export all these bitmap types.
> I think it is due to some conversion in the koffice libs, but it could also
> be from Qt or kdelibs.  Maybe David could shed some light on it.
Yes. Krita has import filter for png images and export filter for the other
image formats which KoFilterChain detects. When a user wants to export a .gif
image in KChart it will first be exported as a .png image and then imported
and exported by the Krita filter to .gif.

--
Kindly regards
Fredrik Edemar