List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Good review in November Linux Magazine
From:       Tim Beaulen <tbscope () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-14 10:42:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On 10/14/05, Boudewijn Rempt <boud@valdyas.org> wrote:

It may be worth it writing a letter to the magazine pointing out the amazin=
progress we've already made in addressing his issues -- maybe they'll print
it. Shall I prepare one?
     I didn't read the article, so I don't know if they mentioned something
about KOffice 1.5, but it would be nice to tell them about the new features
that were added but could not be included in 1.4.2
 By the way, was it a review of 1.4.2 or an earlier version?
 Writing back also shows that we are interested in their publications.
I personally think it would be a good idea to write back.