List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Krita embedded in kword
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-09-27 11:41:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

For some time now, when embedding Krita in KWord, the toolbox and the brush
toolbar don't show up. These objects are created in the createContainer
function of KisView (which implements kxmlguibuilder). I thought that I was
doing something wrong, but then I spotted the following output line:

kword: WARNING: KXMLGUIClient::setXMLFile: cannot find .rc file krita.rc

Probably from the constructor of KisView:

    if (!doc -> isReadWrite())
        setXMLFile("krita_readonly.rc");
    else
        setXMLFile("krita.rc");

And indeed, in the menus quite a few options are lacking too. Can anyone help
me discovering why krita.rc cannot be found here?

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi