List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.4.2
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-06 15:18:48

On Thursday 04 August 2005 14:11, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Are we going to do a 1.4.2 release soonish? Like, before or just after
> Akademy? Because I fixed a rather horrible bug in Krita 1.4.1 this week and
> the sooner we have 1.4.2 release, the better I would like it.

Hmm, 1.4.1 was the release where the horrible bugs in 1.4.0 were fixed, you're too late :-))
Just joking. We'll do another one, but I was hoping that it wouldn't be before akademy,
since I won't have time. My plan was to do it during akademy or after.

If many users are affected, you can always put up a patch on www.koffice.org/releases
(storing it in www/areas/koffice/bugfixes/) but I have no proof that users actually get
stuff from there.