List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread: A-functions
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-08-06 14:41:47

On Friday 05 August 2005 11:15, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> On 8/5/05, Tomas Mecir <mecirt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Oh well ... Time to get back to reality ... So, as far as I see
> > it, the following modifications are necessary ...
> > - statistical functions using AVERAGE should use AVERAGEA
> > instead, same for STDEVA
> > - SUMA must go back
> > - A-functions need to be modified so that they ignore empty cells
> > - non-A-functions need to be modified so that they ignore empty
> > cells, bool values and strings.
>
> All done. KSpread now returns exactly the same values as excel for
> the .xls file you provided.
>
> / Tomas

Hi Tomas,

just a question, do any of these changes affect existing KSpread
documents? I'm just thinking whether the same spreadsheet shows the
same results in different KSpread versions. Maybe some converting
needs to be done when saving/loading older formats.

Regards,
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog