List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.4.1 schedule
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-07-12 20:25:27

On Thursday 07 July 2005 19:27, David Faure wrote:
> Given my holidays (first half of August) the other solution would have been
> tagging on July 19, announcing on July 26, but that's a bit short, not many changes
> to release.

I think we're going to do that after all. Releasing a patch isn't really welcomed by
packagers, plus it turns out that the 1.4.0a tarball was a bit messed up (timestamp-wise,
so compilation required automake+autoconf etc.), plus the 'a' fix for 1.4.0 was a mess already,
and the initial Quit button crashed....

Better clean this all up with a 1.4.1 next week - doesn't prevent a 1.4.2 in August
or September of course, if we have more fixes to release.

+<h2>KOffice 1.4.1</h2>
+
+<h3>July 19, 2005</h3>
+Tag 1.4.1 in SVN
+Test the tarballs
+<br/>
+This week is for packagers to create binary packages.
+
+<h3>July 23, 2005</h3>
+The source and binary packages are uploaded to ftp.kde.org to give some time
+for the mirrors to get them.
+
+<h3>July 24, 2005</h3>
+Create changelogs, update the website