List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: patchset for branch
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-07-12 16:34:17

On Monday 11 July 2005 18:00, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 11 July 2005 14:27, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:

> > > Packagers pick mails sent to kde-packager more than webpages.
> > > Anyhow, if you make such a patch, please make sure to upgrade
> > > the version number in it to 1.4.0b or something, so that we
> > > know that people reporting bugs with it have applied the patch.
> >
> > The patch is ready at:
> >
> > ftp://ftp.g-system.at/people/raphael/patches/koffice_1.4.0_patchs
> >et_1b.diff
>
> OK with me. It reads a bit funny due to the KoBuggyDoubleSpinBox
> renaming and the huge amount of .desktop files changed, but I guess
> most people won't really read it ;)

David, could you put the patch on FTP (that's the thing I can't do)
and add another note in www/areas/koffice/releases/1.4-release.php
saying that a patch is available at the given location? And then
please notify the kde-packagers list (maybe a few hours(?) later when
the mirrors are synced).

Thanks!!
--
Raphael Langerhorst