List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    patchset for branch
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-07-10 12:18:30

Hi all,

I have created a patch for the current 1.4 branch against 1.4.0a
release, so it includes all bugfixes (except Makefile.am and
configure.in.in changes) that were made to the branch so far. Do you
think we should make it publicly available on the KOffice homepage as
an easy way for packagers to pick the improvements up?  (Since
KOffice 1.4.1 is still more than a month away).

Regards,
--
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at/blog