List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Umm, is KSpread really supposed to behave so oddly ?
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-07 7:38:21

Hi folks.

Not sure if this is some recent change or what, as I wasn't really
following the development all that closely (plus looks like cervisia
can't do SVN and I'm too lazy to figure out cmdline version of log
viewing) ... Anyhow - been just trying some templates, and noticed
weird cursor movement ...

Well, try for yourself - open the Invoice templace, for instance ...
Now, go to row 1 col A, now move a bit to right, at least to column E.
Now try to move to left, back to A, using arrow keys - impossible.
Plus, weird thing happens upon D->C moving.
Also, behaviour on numerous other cells looks kinda oddly. Is this due
to merged cells being there, or whast ? For if it managed to confuse
me, it surely will manage to confuse any regular user out there,
that's for sure :>

/ Tomas