List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: thoughts on koffice, and graphics. kivio, karbon, kchart and krita
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-07-06 20:28:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 22:12, Alan Horkan wrote:

> The layers dialog in Karbon 14 seems to be fixed size and cannot be
> stretched downwards like the one in Krita can be which I plan to file a
> bug report about.  I believe there is an existing report about leaving the
> colour manager Visible by default which is an idea I like.

This one is probably going to be fixed before the 1.5 release at least; I'm
working on a generic palette manager for KOffice (although it might be a nice
addition to KDE in general), that allows for drag & drop of tabs between
palettes, several palette styles, saving and loading of session configuration
and hiding/showing of palettes in one fell swoop. Today I added the last; the
other things are being worked on.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi