List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice in non-cpp
From:       Tim Beaulen <tbscope () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-15 11:35:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Personal opinion:
  Would it not make it more difficult if you create a program that is mixed
with several languages?
One programmer codes things in C, the other in C++ and another programmer in
JAVA.
It's possbile that all three know those languages very well and can work on
eachothers code.
But I think chances are big that not everyone can fix things as easily in
"mixed" code, and therefore the motivation to work on the project might fade
away... just the same as your motivation fades away from long compile times
or no garbage collection.
  Or maybe I understood you wrong and you mean something completely
different.