List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Export filters
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2005-04-09 9:02:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I suggest to just put it in two classes and create a third with a name like
AbstractQtExporter
or whatever your creativity gives you.
With one method (abstact) private abstract QPainter initPainter();

It (IIRC) not really hard to place two filters in one Makefile.am file; and
therefor sharing the dir.  But please make sure you have two different
classes as the 'real' filter.
Just to make it easier to learn things..  IMO.

Any other opinions on the subject?

--
Thomas Zander