List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE3.4RC1: Incompatibility
From:       Martin Ellis <kde () martinellis ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-04-04 19:14:24

On Monday 04 Apr 2005 19:21, Tim Beaulen wrote:
> Why not use your own branch for KSpread?
> As I understand it, in subversion it's very easy to do, and
> afterwards, merge your branch with head/trunk ?

Very well.  I'll try a branch then, though I don't see that it's going to be
any easier to manage than a separate module:

On Monday 04 Apr 2005 17:13, David Faure wrote:
> It also makes it easier for people to help with those alpha-quality
> apps, I think (only one module to compile from sources).
It seems like we can actually help each other out less if we're all using our
own branches.  For example, why would someone switch their branch and lose
all their changes just to have a look at my branch?

Also, branches don't sort the MS Access driver problem.  (Good grief, why
haven't I just rewritten it in Qt/C++ for the hassle it's caused!?!)

Martin