List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Error while autosaving
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-03-24 11:46:03

On Thursday 24 March 2005 11.59, Laurent Montel wrote:

> So for me it's strange that it will want to save in oasis file format.
>
> Do you think to start to implement saving in oasis file format ?

KChart has exactly the same problem.  I have analyzed the bug and found it to
be the same, i.e. somewhere in lib/kofficecore, something tries to save in
OASIS instead of XML format.

If you find out how to make it save in standard XML instead, please post your
findings to the list, and I can fix it in KChart as well.

 -Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |