List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Templates for KChart
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-03-23 20:20:12

I just checked in code to give the user the same startup dialog for KChart as
the other KOffice components already have. I also provided one simple chart
template

Unfortunately, the dialog works except that it never shows any templates.  I
haven't made an icon and desktop file for my template yet.  Is this maybe the
reason?

I would be grateful if somebody who knows these parts of KOffice can have a
quick look and see what the problem might be.
 -Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |