List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice HEAD translation problems?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-02-21 17:19:26

Sorry I cannot take care about this currently!

From my experience, I would say:
- check the latest log in ftp://i18n.kde.org/logs to see if the files have
problems.
- check kde-i18n/templates/koffice to see if the .pot file exists and is
rather up-to-date.

However I see that it is about documenation, so the problem might be a little
different. But then the kde-i18n/update_xml script tells normally what is
wrong.

Also perhaps Malcolm or Lauri have not updated the KOffice documentations'
templates.

Have a nice day!