Sorry I cannot take care about this currently! From my experience, I would say: - check the latest log in ftp://i18n.kde.org/logs to see if the files have problems. - check kde-i18n/templates/koffice to see if the .pot file exists and is rather up-to-date. However I see that it is about documenation, so the problem might be a little different. But then the kde-i18n/update_xml script tells normally what is wrong. Also perhaps Malcolm or Lauri have not updated the KOffice documentations' templates. Have a nice day! On Tuesday 15 February 2005 20:52, Raphael Langerhorst wrote: > Hi all, > > I just got an email that describes some issues with the translation of > KOffice CVS HEAD. Something about kivio not being in cvs, not being > possible to translate kchart(?) and the same with kspread. > > Here is the original (German) email snippet: > ... Ich habe mich daran gemacht die KOffice-Dokus in HEAD für mein > KBabel zu aktualisieren und habe festgestellt, dass kivio nicht im > CVS ist, kchart sich komplett nicht aktualisieren lässt . Dasselbe > bei kspread_xy.pot. > ... > > Anyone working on translation (not necessarily German) can enlighten > me on the translation situation? > > Thanks!! > Raphael _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel