List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    koffice/kspread/plugins
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-15 1:00:11

CVS commit by raphael:

FEATURE: KSpread Insert Calendar plugin

* The plugin is now completed in its most basic incarnation.
* All error and stupidity checking I could think of is done.
* All i18n strings are now included - no additional strings expected.
* Fixed loading of correct i18n catalog (translations should be visible).
* Fixed a few other strings as well.
* Added complete tooltip and what's this help.
* Actual calendar insertion is now performed, using a traditional layout.
* As far as I can tell the plugin should be usable with any calendar system.
  (I used KCalendarSystem, but no input field is provided yet)
* For each day two cells are used: left one for date, right one for custom use.
* Plugin now enabled in the build system(!)

* All cell formatting still missing. I would also appreciate suggestions.

GUI: Add a chapter in the KSpread handbook's advanced section about inserting
     calendars (or wherever applicable).

You are welcome to give the plugin thorough testing, there are no bugs I'm
aware of - not even usability bugs, so please throw stones at it (or me!).

You will find the plugin in the "Tools" menu of KSpread.

Note artists: this plugin could use an icon as well (maybe some korganizer
artwork would be acceptable?).

CCMAIL: koffice-devel@mail.kde.org

  M +1 -1      Makefile.am   1.3
  M +1 -1      insertcalendar/Makefile.am   1.3
  M +4 -0      insertcalendar/kspread_insertcalendardialog.cc   1.2
  M +44 -44    insertcalendar/kspread_insertcalendardialogbase.ui   1.3
  M +193 -11   insertcalendar/kspread_plugininsertcalendar.cc   1.3
  M +14 -1     insertcalendar/kspread_plugininsertcalendar.h   1.4