CVS commit by raphael: FEATURE: KSpread Insert Calendar plugin * The plugin is now completed in its most basic incarnation. * All error and stupidity checking I could think of is done. * All i18n strings are now included - no additional strings expected. * Fixed loading of correct i18n catalog (translations should be visible). * Fixed a few other strings as well. * Added complete tooltip and what's this help. * Actual calendar insertion is now performed, using a traditional layout. * As far as I can tell the plugin should be usable with any calendar system. (I used KCalendarSystem, but no input field is provided yet) * For each day two cells are used: left one for date, right one for custom use. * Plugin now enabled in the build system(!) * All cell formatting still missing. I would also appreciate suggestions. GUI: Add a chapter in the KSpread handbook's advanced section about inserting calendars (or wherever applicable). You are welcome to give the plugin thorough testing, there are no bugs I'm aware of - not even usability bugs, so please throw stones at it (or me!). You will find the plugin in the "Tools" menu of KSpread. Note artists: this plugin could use an icon as well (maybe some korganizer artwork would be acceptable?). CCMAIL: koffice-devel@mail.kde.org M +1 -1 Makefile.am 1.3 M +1 -1 insertcalendar/Makefile.am 1.3 M +4 -0 insertcalendar/kspread_insertcalendardialog.cc 1.2 M +44 -44 insertcalendar/kspread_insertcalendardialogbase.ui 1.3 M +193 -11 insertcalendar/kspread_plugininsertcalendar.cc 1.3 M +14 -1 insertcalendar/kspread_plugininsertcalendar.h 1.4 _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel