List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-contests] New potential request - Koffice
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-08 8:41:40

On Monday 07 February 2005 23:40, Андрей Дубинин wrote:
> Hi, Raphael!
> Excuse me, today I had no time because in my famyly was holyday
> date - birtday of my wife.8-) But I sent to you KOffice icons, in
> next time I'll send maybe 5-6 different versions of it. So I hope
> new icons is better, soon I'll take for this 4-5 hour(by the way, I
> everytime when I make serious things - I  do 4-5 versions of this),
> therefore don't vorry - all be complete, I'm professional artist
> and I love KOffice8-). And if you want to see my real paintings -
> follow: comfort.boom.ru - it is my little site(sorry this  is now
> not full site), and click  RIGHT LINK IN HEADER - "ЖИВОПИСЬ" TO
> LOOK AT my real art. You know, Every time I'very busy, I have my
> own little business - the photostudio "Comfort", but my real
> inerest
> is my artworks for Unix(and soon - I sure I'll have more time for
> this); Best wishes from Russia. Regards.
> Andrey.

Hi Andrey!

Thanks for your KWord icons, they are great!! I've put them up for
voting:
ftp://ftp.g-system.at/people/raphael/tmp/koffice_icons/KWord_vote.png

my vote:
...hmmm... difficult... I think I like the last two best, probably the
last with only the globe in the background, yes, that's my favorite.
I know the last icon is not in particular consistent with the
_current_ style - but it probably is with a complete Andrey icon set.

Regards, and Thanks!
Raphael