List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Look at Style for KOffice logo
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-01-30 10:49:00

Hi all,

I have attached only the 128x128 icon. Do you all think this style is
ok?

Questions:

1) Style OK?
my opinion: yes

2) Should ALL KOffice logos/icons be done?
my opinion: yes, complete set. The current icon is not consistent.

to consider: some KOffice icons are already old and users are used to
them... so if they change from one version to another(?) On the other
hand it is surely good to have _one_ common "style". At least we need
icons for KPlato, Kugar-Designer and the KOffice logo itself, but in
the sake of consistency - and if the Icons get really good we should
have a consistent set for all KOffice components. I think this
question is also important to ask to all component maintainers -
Krita, Kexi, ... do you want to keep your icon?

The full set would include:
KOffice Logo (also used for KOffice Workspace/koshell)
everything listed on http://www.koffice.org

hmm.... looking through this list I think that the current icon set is
not really consistent. So I would generally vote for one complete
consistent set. The Krita icon (IMHO) looks quite good though, maybe
it fits in the new set? Kexi looks good as well, but noone would know
it has to do with databases.

Other votes/thoughts/suggestions are welcome.

Raphael