List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [RFC] Lotsa similar bugs related to excel import
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-28 11:28:14

Greetings !

I was looking at the list of open KSpread bugs, and I've noticed that
there are about 5 to 10 bugs that all look very similar - they state
that the Excel import filter treats cells of type A as cells of type
B.

I'm therefore wondering, if it would be a good idea if I created one
new bug report, where I would summarize all these existing reports,
and then marked all those reports as duplicates of this new report.

Of course, the best thing to do would be to go and fix those bugs, heh
:)  But I feel like there are more important things to do than this,
and besides, these might even be called JJs (haven't seen the excel
filter so can't say for sure, but the problem doesn't seem to be any
big)

/ Tomas