List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Future of KWord's PDF import filter
From:       Nicolas <aazhyd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-20 16:43:51

once again I am the author/maintainer of this filter (hadacek@kde.org)
and I have a version using xpdf 3 that seems to work ok. Unfortunately
my time is very tight at the moment to work on KDE :(

I will try to commit the xpdf 3 version but I understand the issues
you raise and you are obviously free to move it aside if you think it
doesnt fit anymore in the project...

Nicolas Hadacek