List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Developer doco
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-01-12 8:48:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 10 January 2005 16:39, Martin Ellis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Speaking of recruitment and documentation....
>
> I was going to check out a copy of KWord (although this problem
> doesn't seem to be specific to KWord), but I can't find any
> documentation that says which modules from koffice I might want.

I may be wrong, but I guess you can simply checkout everything, and then not
compile everything that's another application -- you'll still get the filters
and documentation for all application, don't know how to fix that... I compile
Krita and all dependencies for my binary snapshots using the following
configure line:

DO_NOT_COMPILE="doc kivio karbon kword kspread kexi kpresenter kchart kdgantt
kplato kugar kformula example" ./configure --disable-debug --disable-rpath

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi