List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice potential, a call for developers
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-11 0:05:52

On Sunday 09 January 2005 10:56, Thomas Zander wrote:
> KWord had been extended with a set of features that are all unfinished,
> unstable and just make the application feel worse.  And nobody seems to
> care to finish their features before putting them in the application. For
> the life of me I can't understand why the 'type anywhere cursor' is still
> part of the applcation.

Oh come on. Can you please not take one broken feature and generalize
from there that kword has "a set of features that are all unfinished and unstable" ?
This is a bit harsh, and uncalled for. After all if it bothers you that much you could
have done something about it.

I have now commented out the action for the "type anywhere cursor" so that
the unfinished feature is now hidden and nobody will ever fix it. Happy?

Thanks for your encouraging words, Thomas. Always a pleasure.