List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    DCOP and KOffice
From:       Giovanni Venturi <gventuri73 () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2004-12-29 21:30:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,
I hope someone of you can help me.
I'm writing an article on DCOP so I'd like to present a final example that use
KOffice. A bash script. I was thinking of KWord, but any KOffice application
1.3.x is good for me. Can someone suggest me what to do? I was trying to use
KWord DCOP, but I've got some problem. I wanted copy to clipboard the HTML
text from Konqueror and write it in a KWord file but how to open KWord with
an empty file and then write it? I was trying:
idkword=`dcopstart kword --templates Empty.desktop` but it tryes to open
Empty.desktop from my $HOME, if I give it all the path for that file it
doesn't like it. In which way I can do?
Thanks for your time and happy holiday :),
Gianni

P.S.: is there other JJ for KOffice?
--
A KDE Italian translator
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.10