List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kexi and postgresql (pqxx)
From:       Adam Pigg <adam () piggz ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-12-28 12:49:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

It looks like something hasnt been committed properly, makefile.am is looking
for keximigrate_pqxx.desktop, but the file is called
keximigrate_pqxxmigrate.desktop.  Renaming the file to match Makefile.am lets
it compile for me.

Ive commited this to cvs to if you try updating again it should work.

Im not sure about the koshell problem but it might be that kexi isnt strictly
a koffice app, maybe js or lucijan could comment on this?

PiggZ

--
web   : www.piggz.co.uk
email : adam@piggz.co.uk