List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Absurd filter chains fixed (#44256)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-11-02 12:09:49

I have fixed the code to show only non-absurd mimetypes in the file dialog
(bug #44256).

I have followed Werner Trobin's idea. While filing the graph, I skip filters
having one of the "stop" mimetypes (of course in the right direction). The
"stop" mimetypes are currently: "text/plain", "text/csv", "text/x-tex",
"text/html". (Any missing?)

So please test, especially try to find out if there would be any legitimate
mimetype that would not be shown anymore or if there is still a way somehow
to get absurd filter chains or if this code would trigger new bugs.

I would like to port back the code, as it is only in one function, assuming
that this change is stable enough.

Have a nice day!