List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Would it be possible to auto-CC me for all KSpread-related
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-10-22 12:03:00

On Friday 22 October 2004 10:34, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I find it rather inconvenient having to regularly look through
> bugs.kde.org to see if some KSpread bug has been added, or if some
> comment has been made. Hence, I'd like to ask: would it be possible to
> CC me for all such bugreports, both new and existing? Or is there some
> other way to keep in sync with the new reports/comments? Some reports
> seem to go to the koffice mailing list, but not all...

There is not really any efficent way.

One way would be to "shadow" Laurnet Montel but you would get all his
non-KSpread bug report too. (The feature in Bugzilla seems more to be for a
secretary or for a holiday-replacement.)

The second way is to add yourself for each bug that interest you (that is what
I do.) But that means that you still have to see all the new bugs, at least
for KOffice. (I have chosen to look at the last 7 days for all kind of
KOffice bugs. In http://www.koffice.org/developer/tasks/kdebugs.php there is
a query for all KOffice bugs, which you can then modify.)

The other way is to follow the mailing lists kde-bug-dist but here you get
everything!

Have a nice day!