List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Would it be possible to auto-CC me for all KSpread-related
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-10-22 8:34:25

Greetings!

I find it rather inconvenient having to regularly look through
bugs.kde.org to see if some KSpread bug has been added, or if some
comment has been made. Hence, I'd like to ask: would it be possible to
CC me for all such bugreports, both new and existing? Or is there some
other way to keep in sync with the new reports/comments? Some reports
seem to go to the koffice mailing list, but not all...

/ Tomas