List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Question about OASIS mimetypes
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-09-28 20:54:08

And now I found the .desktop files that the RPMs from OpenOffice 1.9.54 have
installed (in /opt/kde3/share/mimelnk/application).

They are decalring the x-vnd.oasis version, so we should not declared
something contradictory or we will have again all the problems that lead that
we had unified the mimetypes with OO.

Have a nice day!