List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice 1.3.3 is released.
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-09-19 14:59:07

KOffice 1.3.3 is now officially released. (No binaries currently!)

As I am not sure to be able to continue to be the temporary release manager
for KOffice 1.3.x, I would like to thank now everybody that have helped me to
make these two releases.

Probably a KOffice 1.3.4 will exist. I propose the Monday 8th November 2004
(2004-11-08) as the timepoint for the next release. (Nearly two months seems
to be a good cycle to get enough bugfixes to be worth for a release.)

Please remember that at the aKademy it was decided to release KOffice 1.4
earlier (with less goals), as Qt4 is not available for still many months. A
beta (but perhaps only an alpha) release before the end of the year has been
planned. (And the release not before April 2005.)

Have a nice day!