List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kcalc in kspread
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-09-18 13:50:50

Has nobody answered, I suppose that nobody really knows what is needed. So you
have to compare the 2 calculators and see what is missing.

As the next KOffice 1.4 will not necessarily need KDE 3.4, you have to be
careful. So probably you have to modify kcalc first to be able to interact
with kspread and only in the KOffice for KDE 4, you will be able to remove
KSpread's own calculator.

Have a nice day!