List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Character style
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-08-22 19:06:35

A character style is for a character formatting what a (normal) style is for
paragraph formatting.

It was planned already for KWord before OASIS was an objective but, yes, as
OASIS has it, KWord would need to have it too.

There were already some work done, as far as I know, and KoCharStyle is part
of what is already done. (David can surely tell more about the current
status.)

Have a nice day!