List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Any idea about bug #61007
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-08-09 21:29:50

I found the problem. For creating the menu, the translated frame style named
was searched but the search function was made for untranslated strings. :-(

So now it is fixed for frame styles. I do not know if there are side-effects.

And all this will need to be done for nomrla and table styles too, which have
the same bug.

Have a nice day!