List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug 76757: page layout. Let me know what you think
From:       p.stirnweiss_koffice () bluewin ! ch
Date:       2004-07-30 14:21:18

I will look at this on my return of vacations. I am leaving in an hour or
so. I have noticed that in KSpread this dialog allows to choose the unit
by a dropdown box that replaces the phrase "Values are shown...". It makes
the dialog a tad too big but might explain the *2 hint of the dialog. More
news when I come back.

Pierre.