List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: closing old and uncomfirmed bug reports...
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-06-07 12:53:08

On Monday 07 June 2004 16:45, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> It seems again that I have a few hours to spend during the next few days. I
> will go through KSpread bug reports.
>
> There seem to be many old reports, some of them a bit outdated and thus
> out-of-context or simply not reproducable, many are in the state
> "uncomfirmed". What shall I do about those, should I close them? Or should I
> contact the bug-reporter to check whether the bug is still valid for him/her?

Coolo's script already contacted all bug reporters to ask for that.
If the reporter didn't write back and the bug is not reproduceable or doesn't
apply anymore (the code changed), go ahead and close them.

> ... by the way, am I "allowed" to close bugs as user bugzilla@kde.org with
> KBugBuster? Or need I get a CVS account to change states of bug reports?

Neither. It's the permissions of your bugzilla account that matter.
If you don't see the buttons for closing bugs, write to sysadmin@kde.org and
ask for permissions to be added.