List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    closing old and uncomfirmed bug reports...
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-06-07 12:49:13

Hi there,

It seems again that I have a few hours to spend during the next few days. I
will go through KSpread bug reports.

There seem to be many old reports, some of them a bit outdated and thus
out-of-context or simply not reproducable, many are in the state
"uncomfirmed". What shall I do about those, should I close them? Or should I
contact the bug-reporter to check whether the bug is still valid for him/her?

... by the way, am I "allowed" to close bugs as user bugzilla@kde.org with
KBugBuster? Or need I get a CVS account to change states of bug reports?

thanks,
Raphael