List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    I'd like to but
From:       "Karl J.Benko" <karl () improvlogic ! com>
Date:       2004-04-14 23:41:07

Yes, I'd like to support the work but I still can't find anything that
tells me what I need to install on my G5 before I install KOffice, let
alone how to install it.

Can you show me where something tells me what to do before I decide how
much money to contribute? I really wish I understood but there seems to
be gaps in the documentation with respect to those who don't already
know all about installing UNIXlike systems on theire Macs.

Sincerely,

Karl J. Benko, 908-380-1784

You cannot dismiss truth just because legend
has grown from it.

      - Beryl Markham