List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: OASIS file format for Krita
From:       Rob Buis <rwlbuis () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-03-22 11:37:25

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 12:21:22PM +0100, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> reworking the 1998-vintage UI to something a little more up-to-date. And,
> while I don't know who's working on Karbon at the moment, I wouldn't have
> time to coordinate something sweeping like that even if I knew who to
> approach, even if s/he had time...

/me raises hand.
The situation with karbon may be quite like krita, ie. there need to be
lots of gui fixes and considerations for Oasis format. The thing where
collaboration could be sort of possible is for sharing ui
elements/offering a similar interface. So I'll be checking out krita and
have a look at the improvements and see if any of the ui improvements
make sense for karbon too :)
Cheers,

Rob.