List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    BCI todos
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-03-14 8:12:44

Hi all,

while looking through some files in /lib/kofficecore I found a few BCI todos,
most of them are NOT marked as "TODO" in any way. Should I...

a) add a "TODO" string to these comments (so they can be found while looking
for TODOs),

b) write them down in a list and send this list to this [mailing] list,

c) of just leave them as they are?

I think now after the 1.3 release it would also be a fitting time to do a few
changes that break binary code (BCI = binary code incompatibility (?))

Regards,
Raphael