List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread <-> OOo Calc filter
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-02-10 13:38:38

> I think I will start to improve the KSpread <-> OOCalc filters - they need
> it ;)  . After that - or if someone else has some time - I will start to
> convert KSpread to the OOCalc native format.

At the moment, beside regular clean-up (d-pointer, namespace, etc), I
plan to adopt the code of OOCalc import filter to KSpread's own code, so
that at least KSpread can load OOCalc document. If you want to help,
you're welcomed. Just please track function "loadOasis"  everywhere (e.g
KSpreadDoc, KSpreadMap, KSpreadSheet,...).
If you have a patch, feel free to send it to me.

Best regards,

Ariya Hidayat, KOffice developer
http://ariya.pandu.org/blog