List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [kspread] switching to KCommand
From:       Ariya Hidayat <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-22 15:09:58

In KSpread, by introducing a wrapper for the current KSpreadUndoAction,
I can start migrating many "commands" to the real KCommand. In
forthcoming weeks, I plan to switch all the undo actions into the real
KCommands, but in the mean time the current solution should work well.

For CVS users, if you find any problem with respect to undo/redo after
my changes (which you didn't experience with offical KOffice 1.3),
please let me know so I can put more priority on the offending undo actions.

The obvious impact of this change: multiple steps undo and redo, to put
KSpread on par with KWord and KPresenter :-P

Best regards,

Ariya Hidayat
http://ariya.pandu.org/blog