List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Krita features
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-01-14 12:45:50

The thread about The GIMP 2.0 implicitly raises the question of how advanced Krita should get.

It occurs to me that perhaps the version that comes with KOffice should only have the
basic drawing capabilities that are needed to make newsletters, presentations, and signs
-- Office stuff -- as well as the ability to do basic photo editing.

Then we could have a more advanced version (based on the Krita and Karbon14 parts) that
used the same file formats and plugins (etc.) that was intended for artists.

And, if this was acceptable, we really need to focus on the application for KOffice first.

--
JRT