List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice.org: stable filter status
From:       Benjamin Reed <ranger () befunk ! com>
Date:       2004-01-10 15:32:49

Werner Trobin wrote:

> I'd be interested to hear about problems with the Word filter of 1.3. Are you
> using wv2-0.2.1? Which version of KOffice are you using? Do you get any
> output? If not, could you please recompile wv2 and KOffice with
> --enable-debug and test again?

I had done so at one point without much in the way of output, but I
don't have the results anymore.  I'll give it another shot and get back
to you.

> I tested wv2 on some big endian machines in the Sourceforge compile farm (iirc
> only a Sparc, as I had build problems on the Mac), and from the command line
> it looked fine.

Hm, wv2 0.2.1 built out of the box on my 10.2 system...

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE